Blog

Carbon Monoxide in your air

By

March 17, 2014

Comments are Disabled

Carbon Monoxide

Carbon monoxide is one of the most acutely toxic indoor air contaminants. It is a colorless and odorless gas that is a byproduct of the incomplete combustion of fossil fuels. The most common sources of workplace and residential carbon monoxide are automobile exhaust, defective central heating furnaces, space heaters using fossil fuels and tobacco smoke. High levels of carbon monoxide can deprive the brain of oxygen and can ultimately lead to nausea, unconsciousness and death.

Share this:

(Visited 48 times, 1 visits today)